I am so sick of this!!!!!

Im so mad right now. Every year my sons travel baseball team who plays together about 8 months a year takes a vacation at the end of the summer,the kids and the parents. A bunch of the moms made comments how skimpy my bikini was and How I was attention starved and they were embarrassed for my son. The kids are 15, weve been goin on this trip for 5 years. 1 other mom wore a bikini and they said nothing to her, I am into fashion and yes this season esp there a little skimpy but I was fully covered, and my family had to listen to comments all week its sickening a few years ago most of the moms wore bikinis now its a problem. Below are the links for the 2 bikinis I wore
http://www.berrydog.com/cart/products/Connected_Top_and_Brazilian_Tie_Bikini_Palm_Beach_Print-384-3.html- just as it look

http://www.lulifama.com/category/L237.html the second one down the green scrunchy one would you be embarrased if ur mom wore these

kerrib2b

Asked by kerrib2b at 11:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• did you tell them whats on your mind gently...
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• well clearly you have the body for this but as a 15 year old boy/girl yes, I think you probably should not be wearing these types of suits around hormonal boys... don't get mad though - the women were clearly probably jealous they don't ( myself included ) look like you in a bikini.. :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Let me be as clear as possible.. :-)

I see absolutely nothing wrong with you choosing to wear those.
    I think if you feel comfortable wearing that, and you enjoy it, and your family (since you were on a trip w/your son is why I added family) has no issues with it.. Then Go for it!!!!
    I think that people who made comments that made &/or your family uncomfortable were completely and totally out of line.
    I think them assuming your son was embarrassed about it was also totally out of line.

With that said. I'm remembering back to when my son 15, there is no way I would have worn those around him and his friends on a trip. I just couldn't do it. And my son, would have ben mortified in all honestly... LOL My son would have freaked the hell out.. hahahaha I'm literally sitting here giggling imagining his reactions.. lmao..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Some people suck and when they would have spent all weekend talking about me I would have smiled and said how can I be attention starved when there are such bitter nasty women to give it to me. Jelous much it sounds like it they sound jealous as for your son I would have said the only one embarrassing him is you have a good day.... but I am mouthy so take it with a grain of salt.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• You are kidding, right? Why would you wear that around a group of teenage boys. Have some respect for them.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• THEY ARE JEALOUS MOMS WHO ARE UPSET BECAUSE THEY ARE MAD THEY ARE NOT YOU.APPARENTLY YOU HAVE A 15 OR 16 YEAR OLD AND YOUR BODY IS GOOD ENOUGH TO WEAR THESE BEAUTIFUL & VERY TASTEFUL SWIMSUITS.! DONT PAY THEM ANY MIND
    Lovehurts1

Answer by Lovehurts1 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Sorry but even though I could pull off a bikini like that, I would NEVER wear one on a kids' outing!! Think about your poor son... he must have been pretty embarrassed... what do you think his 15 yo friends were saying about you behind your back?
    If you were out with adults etc I say go for it! but not with teenage boys around.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• sorry in answer to your question, YES i would be embarrassed if I was 15 and my mom wore something like that.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I think they are perfectly acceptable for a vacation on the beach or a trip to the hot springs. However, I would not wear them on an outing that would have a lot of teens. I think Pixie Trix managed to portray my sentiment exactly.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I agree with the above... I don't care how good you think you look, you have absolutely no business wearing something so skimpy around your son to begin with... & then to walk around all but naked in front of teen boys. I think you should have more respect for not only your son, but for the other boys & families that were there. It does make you look like you did it to get some attention. Grow up & be a respectable mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2010