Do you ever get that urge???

to just go nuts or do something off the wall??? out of no where??
I love my life and my husband and family and son and being mommy... but sometimes I want to make a personal change like cut my hair short, get tattoos and a couple piercings.. just for a change lol!! go from rock to punk to yuppie... then back to sweats and tennis shoes....

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, constantly! Just cut my hair off again a few weeks ago. I have 6 tattoos. Some of them have been there for 15 years so I'd like to have them covered and changed to something more fitting for the way I am now. I get the urge every few years to move to another state or area. Can't do it anymore though since I have my son.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 12:00 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• yes, but usually it's not something silly or good. usually it's something bad and i regret it afterwards. that's why i try to crush those urges lol. don't work out well for me :(
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i do every so often a few weeks ago my dh went to work outta town..he loves my hair long well when he left i went and whacked it off really short thinking he would be gone for about 3mnths plenty of time for it to grow back um not he came back the next week surprise visit hahaahha...but yea i love those moments i makes me feel alive againg and its not the normal hum drum lifestyle
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yes I do all the time. and to tell you the ture I do it every year.. 1 time a year and im ok with that
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yes, just today I cut my hair!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• No, not really.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Love my tats. I get a wild hair and I go with it. Only got one life to live.
    Oktobre

Answer by Oktobre at 11:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I only get that urge when im prego lol my hair was all the way down to my butt chopped it all the way off to right above my shoulders!
    anfisasmommy

Answer by anfisasmommy at 11:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• my wild urges are going the the "grown up store" and getting a pint of "hot sex"
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2010