UPDATE on BABY BEN!!!

We went to the hospital this evening and they did get a second opinion and both docs agreed there was no change, but then this afternoon he let out a cry! Not sure what that means but they did more tests and they did tell us that he had a stroke and may be blind. They will be doing another MRI in a few days to see if there are any changer. On a HAPPY HAPPY NOTE, my niece and nephew got to hold him fo the forst time and took many many pictures of him and video. He has lots of dark hair just like his daddy and looks like his mommy. I want to say thinak you all for keeping Benjamin Joseph Holland in your thoughts and prayers Will update when anything else comes in!! <3 <3 Malia <3<3

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yay! I am glad to hear that Today held some great things.
    I have seen many miracles in my life and a lot of times I seen miracles, the Doctors had given the family little hope. God is good and can do anything. Doctors are just PEOPLE....they make educated guesses based on their education and experience. They do not know it all.
    I am going to keep praying for Baby Ben and Bump this post. I hope many others will pray and that great things will come from his life. I pray that he proves those Doctors wrong :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:46 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• HUGS MAMA!!!
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 7:30 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I hope Baby Ben keeps improving! Is there a post about this somewhere that I can follow?
    FDNYwife

Answer by FDNYwife at 9:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2010