My niece ...

I am taking my 10 year old (soon to be 18 in the attitude area )school shopping tomorrow.. I feel so old.. I HATE the styles now and feel totally old even admitting that .... lol!! I look at her and do exactly what my mom did when she used to take me... I want to try to pretend but good lord... lol!! when did I officially turn old...

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tough to admit isn't it? Actually alot of what is in style today was popular when I was young. I wish I had saved those clothes, they would be vintage and be so very cool. Problem is: I'm to old to be cool so I guess it doesn't matter what I wear.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I worry this will be me in a few years! If my son EVER EVER EVER wanted to wear girl pants I would vomit on him, lol.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 11:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i just hate shopping period..didnt like it when i was lilttle an dont like it now...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:17 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My son is 9 and wants to give input on his clothes now. Plus, he is in between sizes and hard to find pants that fit. So, I have to take him with me. Arrr! It was so much easier when he was small and couldn't talk. I could dress him anyway I wanted.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 3:45 AM on Aug. 28, 2010