What weeks of your pregnancy did you have morning sickness?

Kisses4Henry

Asked by Kisses4Henry at 11:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 1st pregnancy w/ DS -- from week 6 to week 14 - barfed a lot in mornings, but could still eat. Only lost 7 pounds
    2nd pregnancy w/ DD -- from week 6 to week 22 - couldn't stop barfing - ended up in ER four times from dehydration. Lost 10 pounds.

The only thing that helped me was Zofran... it didn't even take the nausea away, but it helped keep food down. Morning sickness sucks!!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 12:06 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I was one of those irritating women who really didn't get morning sickness.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 12:00 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• From about four weeks pregnant to when I gave birth. I never knew I could throw up so much in a nine month period.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 12:01 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I had Morning sickness almost my entire first trimester and some of my second trimester.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• about one month in and then the rest of first and the beginning of second trimester
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i never had it with my 2nd and so far not with the 3rd i am 20 weeks now but with my 1st i had it my whole 2nd trimester
    Kaizensmommy

Answer by Kaizensmommy at 11:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• With all 3 of mine I had it from about week 6 right up through delivery. My nurse held a bed pan for me to throw up in while I was in the middle of my contractions :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 12:01 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• for the first and third kids i didn't have any at all. with number 2 i had it nearly the whole time!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I never really got it. I would just get dizzy at first, and kinda light-headed. There were a few times when I hadn't eaten that I felt sick and almost threw up, and once I threw up when trying to feed my dog her wet food, lol. Other than that, I got off really good!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:03 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I was sick almost my entire pregnancy. It was horrible. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 12:06 AM on Aug. 28, 2010