Will you be sleeping in or getting up early Saturday morning?

I will be getting up early for my daughter's volleyball tournament. I guess I had better go to bed!!

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my hubby works late too! but my little one at his grandmas!!! IM SLEEPING IN!!! sorry ladies... if you want i can sleep a few extra hours for ya?
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• my little girl gets up at quarter of 6 every single morning. yet i am still on here instead of sleeping! hubby is working and i can never get to sleep without him here :(
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:06 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• getting up relatively early - 7:30ish to work out at Curves at 8am. So I should be shutting the computer down shortly, fortunately I'm already in bed :)
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• well my son finally started sleeping til past 6... wait.. I think I just jinxed myself.. shit...lol!! sleeping in is 7 in our house and its happened once in the past 3 years.. but I plan to get up, make my baby pancakes ( my baby is almost 3 so its ok :) ) then my mom is watching him for a couple hours while I take my niece school clothes shopping then I am picking him up and we are going to a birthday party for my friends son then back home to play with daddy who works night and will have had some time to rest by then hopefully..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:11 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• well that depends on if the baby sleeps in more than likely she will sleep
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:11 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I normally get to sleep in on Saturdays and my Husband takes Sundays but he has to work tomorrow and then we have a family photo shoot...so I will be getting up lol
    minimommy816

Answer by minimommy816 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I get up at 6:30 every morning and like the rest of you I'm still on the computer.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 12:12 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Sister in law is getting induced tomorrow. Gonna get up early so I can be ready to greet a new member of the family. ;D
    Oktobre

Answer by Oktobre at 12:12 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i will be getting up early. kids wake up round , plus i skipped working out tonight so ima do it in the morning
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 12:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• What is this sleeping in thing you speak of? Oh wait, I seem to recall...life before children...
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 28, 2010