The TV show, "The Nanny", come on Nick-at Nite and TVLand every night. What do you think about Fran Drescher's voice?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:06 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Annoying voice!!!!!!
    I have only seen 2 or3 episodes her voice makes me change the channel
    Can't wait 4 "my wife n kids"
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:24 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I watch The Nanny every night! Im actaully watching it right now. But her voice doesnt bother me, it gives her character. Im sure if I had to live with her though, I may get annoyed by it sometimes.
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• She ROCKS... I love the Nanny!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 12:14 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• It's okay for the half hour stretch of the show, but I couldn't live with it all the time. Nails on a chalk board!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:25 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• That's not actually her voice though. It's just the "character" she plays. I think her voice is hilarious, doesn't bug me at all.
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 11:59 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Haha, her voice never bothered me. I love that show, and miss being able to watch it, lol. I watched the Lopez show, too, haha, but we don't have cable (we had it while we were living with my parents, its the only time in the 4 years we've lived together that we've had it!)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• love her- love that show! :)
    roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 12:26 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Oh yeah I love that show! Don't think there is an episode I haven't seen atleast once :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:19 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I love her show, and her voice makes me laugh! I was really surprised to find out that her home was broken into and she was sexually assaulted in front of her husband. I just read it a few weeks ago on AOL, but I guess it happened a long time ago. It's so weird to read "real" things about people you just don't look at as being "real." ...And ironically, its 10am in Ohio right now, and the Nanny is on in my living room! HaHa
    niknik78

Answer by niknik78 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I've you listen to her outside the show? It's sound similar to what is on the show but not as nasally. Some of the earlier shows she is much more nasal then the later shows. That voice is part of the character but not her "real" voice. It's similar to the actress that played Karen on Will and Grace. Her "Karen voice" is much more different then her real voice. :)
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 28, 2010