Update on my disabled sister...............

She called me from the Walmart payphone to ask me the number of the cab company. I guess they drove there in one of the dude's car's and they forced her to buy them a stereo and some candy and then they left her there. I paid for her cab home and I called the police officer back and told him that she is ok. Thank you to everyone who offered kind advice.

luvsmysonjames

Asked by luvsmysonjames at 12:11 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am So Happy that you found your sister! i would Not let these Little Jerks get away with this! Wishing you Lots of Luck!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:33 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i dont mean to bash etc..but if your sister is not able minded to make the right decisions and know when ppl only want to use her to buy things or for sex then she needs constant supervision..things could of been alot worse than her just having to buy them a stereo and leaving her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• How old are these boys? I wonder if they live at home still. I'd find out. And talk with their parents if they do. I'd embarrass the hell out of them. What they are doing is absolutely rotten. What if they do get her to have sex with them? Or they rape her? And she gets pregnant? I don't know. Maybe you should just beat the hell out of them? I told you, it pisses me off. And she's your sister, not mine.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:25 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Perhaps though since she is mentally incompetent to be making those sorts of decisions, you could charge the guys with fraud or something like that. I really think that you should try to talk to the police and see. You can purchase alarms for your doors that sound when they are opened. I would imagine you can get them at any baby retailer. I know that seems asinine to do for an adult, but with diminished mental capacity, it may not be a bad idea. Good luck with your caretaking in the future.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• You called the police officer back. So you called and filed a report? Can you press charges against them? Maybe you should go see if you can do something about them with the school, as well. Since she met them there. IDK what, but SOMETHING. Damnit, this really pisses me off. This is the kind of thing that scares me and my hubby. We have a son though, that is MD. I have no idea what you can do about her though. Other then continually talk with her about people taking advantage of her.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Anon - if you "don't mean to bash" then why did you? You don't know the whole sitch, disabled ppl wander off all the time. Glad your sis is OK.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I know. We haven't been livng together that long. Obviously I need to watch her much more closely.
    luvsmysonjames

Comment by luvsmysonjames (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Just glad she was located!
    69humblepie

Answer by 69humblepie at 12:19 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• We didn't file a report or anything. She was only gone for maybe an hour to an hour and a half.
    luvsmysonjames

Comment by luvsmysonjames (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• The guys were probably 20-25.
    luvsmysonjames

Comment by luvsmysonjames (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Aug. 28, 2010