Tonight my son said....

that daddy makes him SO happy.. which Yes, is adorable but this i only want daddy, daddy is the best is really hard for a mommy :( my husband is a great father and really is the funner of us two - i am more the lets get dressed, do flashcards but don't have that sillyness that dady has but tonight he told me so..lol! wahh... he turns 3 in nov - we were at a stop light and I was singing and he told me to please stop mommy, I laughed and said Oh honey, I am only trying to make you happy and he said... Daddy makes me happy..lol!! no question just a mommy moment....

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Thank God for good daddies! We fall into the lucky category when it comes to Daddy! They are the ones who will teach our little guys how to be the men we want them to be. Mommy teaches how to have a relationship with a woman and how a real woman responds, but Daddy teaches them how to be a MAN! Not that it isn't hard to take sometimes, it is. We also have to look at how our little guys are exercising their will at this age. They finally have some power over things, toys, who gets kisses, etc, so they are just exercising that power.
    Who kisses the boo boo's? ;-)
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Aww mama. I'm the business end too.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• awww don't worry.. he loves you more than anything in the world but boys tend to do that in that age!!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 12:40 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Kids r attracted to fun! and thats what daddies are for,especially if youre the more serious parent,In the end of it all youre his mommy,and he loves you too hes just more into his father because he obviously has fun with him.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 12:45 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Oh I get it too. I swear my son almost made me cry tonight because he didn't want to give me a kiss or hug good night (he did his daddy) and it really made me sad. I finally got one out of him, but I had to work at it, LOL. At least he cuddled with me though. But yeah, DH gets to spend more time with him so they've been bonding more. It's hard sometimes.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I have not been told that only because his daddy has past. But he told me that about Grammy (my mom) when he was 3. It took me a while to get over it and realize that im the parent and she's there for fun...OF COURSE SHE'S BETTER!
    My son just turned 4 and he tells me all the time to stop singing, it makes him unhappy, LOL! He also takes his toys away from me and tells me "not right now mommy, its my time"
    chaos413

Answer by chaos413 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Aw my son as well prefers his daddy more than. Except when it comes to going to sleep or being hurt hehe :)
    Momie09

Answer by Momie09 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2010