What is something that you do daily to show affection/appreciation towards your husband?

sex is not an answer i'm looking for! :P

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 12:51 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Uhm...I don't. *giggles*
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My husband works before I do, so most mornings, I make him a travel Mocha with extra espresso and lay out his work clothes for him. And I work in the evening, I will make sure he has clean dishes for dinner. I will run the dishwasher from lunch and breakfast. Even though he gets home around 4 and has ample time to do the dishes before dinner. He returns the favor for me and washes the dishes so I have clean ones for the kids in the morning and he makes sure the house is at least straightened up before I get home from work.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:55 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Hug him.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Make sure I have a home cooked meal for him when he is home. I can't think of anything else I do everyday.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• give him little kisses on his nose, sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around him from the back, wake him up bu jumping on him and kissing him....and then of course the passionate stuff haha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I make his lunch for work every night the night before, and that means a lot to him.
    EmmaLeeMaLa

Answer by EmmaLeeMaLa at 12:57 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i get up with him every morning and get the kids ready while he is getting dressed, then i hand him his cup of coffee and kiss him goodbye at the door....this is a big deal because i have been very sick for a long time (cancer) and often dont even get out of bed all day except to help in the morning. i do it because i know it helps him get his day started smoothly and it helps us connect before we spend the whole day apart.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 1:01 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Rub his feet. After a long day at work his feet are killing him.. they don't smell great either. lol, so I usually baby wipe them down, and lotion them up. Afterwards he is completely relaxed (and not stinking up the bedroom)
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 1:02 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Most mornings I get the kids up for school and then I crawl back in bed and curl up with my husband for a few minutes while the shower warms up. It is a great way to start our day. We tell each other we love each other a few times a day too.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 1:16 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I compliment him on everything he does around here. For example, he's super-awesome at laundry; talk about April Fresh! And his meatloaf is way better than mine. I should do more in this area, I've been really grumpy since I found out I'm pregnant.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2010