i feel pregnant but my test say neg. what should i do\think...please help adult content

my nipples are sore...i am running to the bathroom to pee ALOTT....i am always hungry....so i have been eating alot more.....i have been leaking some clear\white stuff...and occasionaly brown...i dont know what to think or what i should do..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How late are you? Could be it's just not registering on the test yet. Could be that you aren't pregnant.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• just wait a few days and retest be sure its in the morning and do the test right. I felt this same way with my 3rd and kept doing stupid things to mess the test up...dont ask me how! I was fine with the first two!!!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Yes how late are you? You may or may not be pregnant. I did a home test and a urine test at doctor and I felt I was so I asked for blood test and sure enough I was pregnant. You never know. Go to a doctor and ask for a blood test is the best sure way to tell.
    dyldylsmom

Answer by dyldylsmom at 12:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Take all the precautions you would if you were pregnant ( no alcohol, meds, etc) wait until Monday and have your doctor take a blood test to confirm/deny your status.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 1:01 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Are you late? If so..call your dr.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I agree with the other ladies... a mother's instinct is usually right. however, try not to read too much into it. it seems when we pay attention we notice things that our bodies might actually always do but we never noticed til now because we didn't have a need to... get a blood test and I agree - act as if you are PG until proven NOT.... :)
    mamaemmot

Answer by mamaemmot at 1:07 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• wait for a few more days and test agian.
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2010