Do you hate it when your nipples show?

the other day I went jogging and my sports bra was so thin I can feel my nips poking out I even had a shirt over it and I can still see n feel them I am sure the other walkers/joggers notice :/

What do you do to help hide them a bit? thanks!

The only time I would like for them to show is for my dh ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes, It is bothersome.
    I don't wear a sports bra but in your case, maybe wear 2? Just think of all that extra support! LOL
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:05 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• They make nipple covers. You can buy them at the store in the bra section. They look like odd stickers.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Yes they do have covers for it....yes its very annoying and sometimes the stickers are hard to come off.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 3:04 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Nope! Ever since my reduction mine are nice and perky. And whats pretty weird is one is always on. If it bothers you, find a way to cover up (jacket, overshirt, vest, hide it with your purse). It happens to everybody at some point or another, so it not a big deal when it happens.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:07 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• try a bra with more padding..

http://www.paddedsportsbra.com/

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:31 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I can't stand it, I always wear a padded bra for that reason. I have a few dresses that I can't wear a bra with, and I use band-aids. Works great!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:16 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I wear padded bras.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i love it!! at almost 42, if something on my chest can stand at attention, yeehaw!! even better with a push-up on..its like i'm 30, lean and muscular, never-BFed..all over again! LOL!!

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2010