How do I get past the shyness? adult content

When me and my DF are getting in the mood he asks me well what do you want to do to me and I get shy and I dont know what do say.

noahsmommy12908

Asked by noahsmommy12908 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• That's so hard....my DH is the same way...so quiet. But we talked about it OUTSIDE OF THE BEDROOM, and it was easier for him to tell me what he likes, but apparently when we're "in the moment", he gets shy. I explained that I would never laugh at him and if it was something I wasn't comfortable with, I would tell him. Maybe discussing it during the daytime might make a difference? It did for us. Good luck. P.S. Don't do anything you're not comfortable with.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 2:10 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Ask him what he likes or what are you willing to do? Don't worry you'll catch on ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I know what he likes and I am comfortable doing it. When I ask him what he likes he just says you tell me what you wanna do, stop being shy
    noahsmommy12908

Comment by noahsmommy12908 (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• What would you like to do? Think about it and then just tell him(but don't think about telling him just tell him).
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I am comfortable telling him in a text message but not in person
    noahsmommy12908

Comment by noahsmommy12908 (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Aug. 28, 2010