What do you do if you have a date night with your SO?

Me and my DF always do the same thing, dinner and a movie. Im not saying I am tired of that I just want some new ideas

noahsmommy12908

Asked by noahsmommy12908 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• We always went to eat then got a movie and came home so I am no help. GL
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• We go out to eat. Nothing fancy and walk around the mall sometimes. Then go get some ice cream. We go out to the movies sometimes as well and then go home. I dress up and well you get the hint.lol!
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 2:03 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• We are both sports fans....one date night, we drove our DD to my MIL's house. We got back in the car, went home, made some popcorn and watched the Colts. Another day, we went blueberry picking together. Usually it's a sports venue or dinner for us.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 2:03 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• We dont really have 'date nights' often.. But if we do, we usually go out to eat. Last time he took me to a beautiful italian restaraunt downtown.. We ate then we walked around downtown, hit a few bars (ofcourse we cabbed it home, and MIL kept our son overnight, like I said, doesnt happen often, lol!) .. Then when come home and enjoyed some quality alone time ;) (:
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Go dancing and then out for a bite to eat or dessert.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:32 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• dinner then a comedy club. No one famous cause its to crowded. We go to a local place small and intimate. And very funny. After all that if its not late late we may watch a movie at home and have a late night snack! Also try dinner in a small town then antique shopping or window shopping while walking through the small talking daydreaming together. Very fun and romantic! Good luck
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 2:38 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• we do sushi. once we went out to the middle of no where in had sex in the back of our van.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:42 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• We also do dinner or a movie. We like sushi- it was what our first date was. We like to go for walks too. If you both can cook, try an Iron Chef Competition. Choose a general ingredient, like rice or chicken or bell pepper, and then make 2 dishes (and a dessert?) using that ingredient. Then judge your own and each other's work. Give yourselves a time limit too!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 2:57 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Generally, dinner dancing movie drink combo, out or at home in no particular order or combination. But here's something that we do together once in a while: Grab a blanket and get a bottle of ________(fill in the blank) then go have date night in a nice, dark spot...perhaps a place you usually go during the day or a secluded spot in the country?
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 3:09 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Go to Concerts,movies,dinner,walk on the beach,cooking classes together,
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:16 AM on Aug. 28, 2010