I just had a baby and I think I may be pregnant again already

I have a 4 month old and my I am breastfeeding so I know that has a lot to do with why I feel pregnant, but I don't know if I should go to the doctor or not to find out for sure. I haven't had a period since the birth of my son, but I hear that is normal while breastfeeding. My husband told me he had an accident about 2 months ago though and now I am scared because I feel very pregnant, but I don't know if it's from breastfeeding or I really am. I don't want to go to the doctor cuz it would be embarassing, but would a home pregnancy test be accurate with all the hormones from breastfeeding??? Any advice would help.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, a home pregnancy test will work. I got pregnant when my first was 5 months, but I was weaning then too. I had yet to have a period, I just had a feeling.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 11:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Honey take the test and see. And if you are Congratulations!!! Baby's are a Blessing and although they would be close together it will be for a reason!
    mommacat

Answer by mommacat at 11:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I agree with the others. Just take a home test & then you will know. Then you can decide on the whole dr. issue from there.

It happens & if you are, then you can move forward from there. It might not make sense now & it might seem impossible, but it will all work out:)

Take Care!
    lotsofchange

Answer by lotsofchange at 11:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Well if you find out you are...I'm in the same boat!! I have and 8month old and am 5months preg!!!
    Blessedmommy215

Answer by Blessedmommy215 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2008