Any tips on removing adhesive from a label on plastic... I want to reuse container & it has a piece of the label backing stuck that I can't seem to remove . Any experts? Thank you in advance.

Bellafleurs

Asked by Bellafleurs at 10:54 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Home & Garden

Level 1 (-8 Credits)
  • Skin So Soft works unbelievably!! If you dont have any then baby oil is the next best thing.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Peanut Butter. The oils on in the peanut butter will make the lable fall right off.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• How can I remove melted fabric from iron surface? Ugh, someone ruined the iron & I can't seem to press anything without staining other fabrics especially whites please help. Thank you!!
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 12:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Sorry I had two questions & I accidently hit the wrong box... but if any one knows that would be wonderful. Thanks ladies & have alovely weekend!
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 12:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• WD40 makes a great little "pen". It's easy for oiling door hinges and such, but it's great for removing label adhesive.
    There is also Goof Off or Goop Off, another remover out there. The wd40 pen is awesome though, I've used it so much since getting it.
    erin2well

Answer by erin2well at 12:25 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Goo Gone and WD40 will both work well.
    Sarvin4

Answer by Sarvin4 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2008