scared!!!!!!!! adult content

today i had fooled around with my bf and he stuck his thing in but he took it out cause we didnt have a condom is there a chance i can get pregnant cause i had looked at the caledar and yesterday i was ovulating now i dont know what to do he didnt cum in me but the face his wee wee was inside of me for couple of secs please let me know what you think ! ty

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if he didnt ejaculate in you then the possibilty is slim But even pre ejaculate has sperm in it. Go get Plan B from the health department or Planned Parenthood.
    tricia1332

Answer by tricia1332 at 3:26 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Go to PPH and get the plan B pill.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:51 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• whats the B pill..
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 4:44 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Plan B is one pill which has a higher dose of levonorgestrel, a hormone found in many birth control pills. Plan B works in a similar way to prevent pregnancy. Plan B will not affect an existing pregnancy (a pregnancy means an IMPLANTED and fertilized egg, but there is a chance that plan-b could discard a fertilized egg, but its more likely that it will block ovulation or block fertilization). You can use it within 72 hours of having sex but THE SOONER THE BETTER. You can learn more about it at http://www.planbonestep.com/plan-b-faq.aspx. You can find a health clinic or planned parenthood to help you at http://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/Search_HCC_byAddr.aspx, http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center/findCenter.asp. While you are there, get another birth control method worked out, be it the pill or, if a diaphragm and spermicide, or whatever, because you don't want to be in this spot over and over if condoms aren't good.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 6:13 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• good for the two of you to use each time. You have other options if you are opposed to hormones, so find something that works for you. To answer your question, pre-cum, which men can't control, has some sperm in it and the potential to fertilize an egg. However, it is much less likely than if he had ejaculated in you. But, it would be more likely if he had ejaculated semi-recently prior to being inside you.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 6:15 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I agree get the B pill
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:28 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• He doesn't need to finish in you. There are still millions of sperm in that small amount of pre-ejaculation and it only takes one. Plan B for now.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• When ever you don't use protection there is a chance. A man can pre ejaculate and not even know which can carrry sprem and if you are ovulating then there is a high chance. there is always the plan b pill if you are worried and unsure. It is about $50. If you are not ready for a baby wrap it up ;) I didnt think that my BF ejaculated inside and didnt want to waste the $50, now i am 3 months pregnant with my 2nd baby, but was planning to have another baby anyway. This is just to tell you, you never know. Be safe and protected all teh time if you do not want a baby. you can also get pregnant at the end of your period. Sperm live for 7 days
    BkMommy2be

Answer by BkMommy2be at 10:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2010