Cant Eat !?

I am 27 weeks and I cant eat for some reason. I have not had an appetite like i get hungry then when the food is in front of me i cant eat hardly anything..on thursday i started watching what i ate because i was just diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes..I have lost a pound in one day ?? After i eat the little that i ate yesterday and today, after every meal i kept feeling really sick.And now i am up cuz i cannot sleep because i am hungry tried eating something small and i still feel starving i dont know what to do any suggestions? Anyone ever related?

camiyasmommy

Asked by camiyasmommy at 5:13 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• go to this web site and see if it helps. its all abot herbal teas. the teas are safe, i took them with my last kids.
    traditionalmedicinals.com.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 5:23 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Did you cut out sugar or something else in your diet? You could be having withdrawal symptoms.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 6:00 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• no i can still have a good amount of carbs everyday its not that nothing sounds good i just cant eat without feeling. i will be hungry then once i start putting food in my mouth i start feeling sick and then a few hours later i am hungry again and then the same thing happens all day and so on
    camiyasmommy

Comment by camiyasmommy (original poster) at 6:06 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I'm sure not pregnant, but I've done that and still do. I have a lot of stomach problems tho and perhaps you may have some temporarily while your pregnant. Just a thought, and hope you will come out of it and feel better. I also have diabetes type 2 and don't know but that could have something to do with it........Hope this helps and good luck hon.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 6:57 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Try eating small meals more frequently. It may be that your stomach gets upset because it's just finished processing all the food you've eaten and it wants more. It may be because the baby is pushing on your stomach, but you need to keep eating, even if it makes you feel sick. Good luck!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 7:39 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I had a friend go thru that when she was pregnant. It was a cross between the way the baby was positioned and going thru 'morning sickness'. She just ate smaller meals, constantly, and made sure to get her fluids. Good luck. Hope you feel better shortly.
    van5

Answer by van5 at 8:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I couldn't eat with DS. I had to make myself eat anything and this started at like 10 weeks! I couldn't even finish a slice of pizza. I would mention it to your doctor but I wouldn't worry to much about it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2010