if you had a natural bitrh and the doctor told you it was possible to lose your "baby fat" whats the best exercise for your tummy??

my 6 week appt was yesterday and i asked if its possible to lose my baby fat and the doctor said yes but im not sure what exercises to do. i wanna lose it asap and get it as close to flat as i can cause i know its very rare to lose all of it but i wanna lose as much as possible. help!!

lovencasper5307

Asked by lovencasper5307 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Walking and Cardio (try turbo jam!!! I love it!!!). Doing sit-ups increases muscle in your tummy, but the fat still covers those muscles!
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 11:50 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Congratulations on your new baby!! First of all, I know that you are more than ready to lose the "baby fat", but please remember that it took 9 months to gain, so, it may take a little time to lose it. Here is the good news...it will come off and you can get healthy without dieting, deprivation or removings whole food groups. This includes Proper Supplementation, 5-day RESET, and low glycemic eating for weight loss/management, fitness, energy, mood & immune systems.

Exercises:

Cardio-25-30 minutes
    Abdominal exercises - 5-15 sets of 8

Be fit, Be healthy, Be you!
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 12:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• you know this is going to sound really bad but its true. when my friend had her baby she did pole dancing not at like a club or anything just around her house after the kiddo was asleep she lost the weight really fast. its a great work out and it exercises everything in your body it helps out with those frump feelings you get too after you have baby. me i did belly dancing either one of these are a great way to lose the weight and feel pretty and have fun while doing it. :)
    nikki-blu

Answer by nikki-blu at 5:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Do whatever cardio type exercise that you find fun so you stick with it. My friend loves to run but since I'm not a runner I stick to kickboxing and cardio classes at the gym. You just have to find what works for you. I don't stick to workouts unless I have a workout buddy so maybe find another mom who will push you to workout when you don't feel like it.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• running.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2008