I need help in how not to be so trusting and dependable on certain people

My ex and I have been living together 2 months right now I am beside myself we need more food in the house Wednesday his counselor did not show up to take him to the foodbank he is very impatient so Thursday he leaves does not wait for the counslor to call soon as he did counselor calls even came back later in the day I could not get a ride boyfriend went to see how much rent we have to pay, yes I got mad well later he will go to the store Monday now I am sitting up here wil he now I am full of attitude emotions everywhere. I hate to say this I just started getting food stamps last month and took a big cut had to report him living here what I am getting I do not know if you can add money the old program you could we are going to need more food.

From now on do I make the arrangements for a ride to the foodbank I am cooking more to since he moved in he is looking for a job his income and my daughters only thing coming in

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• best of luck
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 9:38 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• If it's worrying you then I'd consider taking over these jobs yourself. If he's bringing income into the house then he is helping you out in other ways and maybe it would save a lot of hassle to take over the food yourself? Then you know exactly what is happening when and you won't be let down.
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 9:54 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Honey...I really couldn't understand what it was you were saying.Take a deep breath.Maybe two.Calm down.Now...what did you say?
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2010