what do you think?

I am have girl number 4, and we have a boy also, we ar going t name her Jinger Vicotria Rose Waddle (waddle is our last name) . I wont change it based on opinion, I just wantedto know what you thought! All my kids have 2 middle names, so save you breath on that! LOL Thanks!

JoLee12345

Asked by JoLee12345 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Baby Names

• I think it's a great name! I especially love the Victoria Rose part. Plus she'll have lots of options if he wants to go by her middle name.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• The name sounds wonderful, but I hate the way it looks ... doesn't really look unique to me, just looks misspelled.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 9:49 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Actually, misspelling is not just an opinion. There really are right and wrong ways to spell.
    As for uniqueness, that comes from the individual ... the person that they are, not the name they are given.

And as always, I find it amusing when someone asks "what do you think?" and then gets pissy when people do.

Me? I think it sounds lovely. And looks stupid and illiterate. - you asked.
    findingharmony

Answer by findingharmony at 10:04 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• For me, the incorrect spelling really negatively impacts my opinion of the name. As for it being less stripper-ish? I don't see it that way at all. If anything, perhaps more. The middle names are beautiful and flow so nicely together.
    missingruth

Answer by missingruth at 9:55 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• The name sounds pretty - but the spelling change is just silly and just for the sake of being different...you know, like taking a common name, misspelling it, then calling it "unique".
    3boysandmekmcd

Answer by 3boysandmekmcd at 10:13 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• "Actually, misspelling is not just an opinion. There really are right and wrong ways to spell.

Me? I think it sounds lovely. And looks stupid and illiterate. - you asked."

LOL!  My thoughts exactly.  If you like it so much and have to much luck with the others, why come on here asking opinions only to feel the need to justify the name??

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• What do I think? I think "poor kid".

and yeah - it's spelled wrong. WRONG. really wrong. Not just an opinion, but a fact.
    snivic

Answer by snivic at 10:36 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Did you mean Victoria? or is that really "Vico-tria" (it might be just a typo, but I read it as Victoria the first time through)
    If it's Victoria, I think you've chosen a very pretty name. Much nicer spelled with a "G" though.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 9:51 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I think her name is pretty, but I don't like the spelling of Jinger... Ginger is much nicer. I think misspelling the name makes it more "stripper-ish" than using the correct spelling.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:50 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I like it but I like it spelled Ginger.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:43 AM on Aug. 28, 2010