THANKYOU TO ALL WHO HAVE SAID PRAYERS AND HAD GOOD THOUGHTS OF BABY BEN

I posted this last night after we spent time with my family and my niece and nephew look a little better. Please keep up the prayers he really really needs them the next week will be critical......

We went to the hospital this evening and they did get a second opinion and both docs agreed there was no change, but then this afternoon he let out a cry! Not sure what that means but they did more tests and they did tell us that he had a stroke and may be blind. They will be doing another MRI in a few days to see if there are any changer. On a HAPPY HAPPY NOTE, my niece and nephew got to hold him fo the forst time and took many many pictures of him and video. He has lots of dark hair just like his daddy and looks like his mommy. I want to say thinak you all for keeping Benjamin Joseph Holland in your thoughts and prayers Will update when anything else comes in!! <3 <3 Malia <3<3

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 9:43 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Thank you for posting. Please continue to keep us updated.

Answer by Bmat at 9:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My thoughts and prayers to your whole family! Please do keep us updated!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:01 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• praying

rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 12:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Our thoughts and prayers with you guys, Baby Ben and his family.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 7:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I sent a strong prayer your way. He will take care of your nephew.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2010