confession time ladies.

i slept with my ex husband last night, and he has a girlfriend...oops!

don't judge.

just confess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I almost slept with one of my old bf behind DH's back when he was at work, but I didn't and then I told DH about it. I couldn't do that to my DH
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• OP for once I'm not irritated someone used anon. I would too in your position. I don't really have a confession. Other than I think I'm addicted to McDonalds Frappe's. lol
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:57 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• No confessions for me lol, I can't answer anon. Anyway about yours, I wouldn't feel too bad if I were you, you weren't the one in a relationship, and it's understandable to have feeling for an ex husband, you have such a history with them.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i....haven't been up long enough to confess anything.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:01 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• well my confession is that I dont lie my new neighbor who moved in wit my friend ( the owner of the house) She is a crazy, country woman!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Anyway about yours, I wouldn't feel too bad if I were you, you weren't the one in a relationship, and it's understandable to have feeling for an ex husband, you have such a history with them.

You can't be serious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My confession...

I miss my first love. A lot.

My marriage is rocky and I'm fighting for it... but sometimes I hope it fails..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• One time I was so angry I hurt my child not broken or bruised but I know it hurt. It only happened once and it was 3 years ago. I learned my lesson but I will never forgive myself...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I am addicted to Starbucks and can't have it because I am pregnant. That's about all that I got.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I'm addicted to McDonalds Frappe's. lol

me too!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2010