coupons in weekend papers

I use coupons all the time.But lately there is less and less coupons in the weekly paper.Does any one else notice it as well? What happened? A lot of companies said they are losing money so will print more coupons but so far no luck.Plus walmart will not take coupons. Let me know if notice just for fun and just as confused as I am.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 10:10 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Shopping

• I have noticed....so I go on coupons.com and couponsuzy.com to find more coupons.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:13 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I'm not sure what Wal-Mart you are shopping at, but the ones that I go to do. You need to call 1-800-WALMART and report the store. Also, have you tried coupons.com? They usually have coupons on there that allow me to save approximately $40 a month on groceries and WalMart takes printed coupons also, get that question addressed when you call corporate also and they will contact the store and get it all straightened out. Good Luck!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 10:14 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Whenever I shop at wal-mart they take all my coupons. Only some weekends I have seen less however I get more in the mail with my pennysaver so it evens out.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 10:16 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I have noticed less in the Sunday paper. I usually end up printing a few at redplum.com or smartsource.com. My walmart still takes coupons, but I don't go there a lot. I really am not finding many coupons for products I use anymore.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 10:24 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Not sure where you are in Indiana, but see if you're close enough to get the Chicago Tribune home delivered. You want to find the biggest paper in your area. If you're North of Indy that's the Chi Trib, and if you're South of Indy it's either the Star or the Cinci Enquirer. Don't use your local paper for them, it's a waste of money.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:24 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I noticed that the coupons are getting crappier.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:31 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Not sure. We don't get the paper, but my parents do and my mom gives me her coupons after she's done cutting what she wants. Sometimes she gives me more than others but I never know if it's because there were less or if she just gave them to me sooner.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I have noticed the same thing! I used to clip coupons every Sunday, but I noticed there aren't as many as there used to be. I think everyone is going digital. There are a lot of websites that offer coupons you print from home, or if you shop at a grocery store they have "uploadable coupons". You choose what grocery store you shop at, enter your savings card *if you have one*, choose your coupons, and that's it! When you go to the store and purchase those items, scan/swipe your card, and it will deduct it automatically.
    HurleyMom25

Answer by HurleyMom25 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• ok first yes walmart takes coupons. They take manufactures, store AND internet printed. here is their coupons policy print it out and take it with you.

http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx

many stores aren't following it and it really bugs me. if they STILL give you can issue call corporate many people ahve done this and recived a store gift card and their store got in trouble and then with in a month or 2 started taking coupons. Since walmart is a corporate store they ALL have the follow the corprate rules.

sorry can you tell im a heated person especial when it comes to savings. I am a frugal blogger (http://www.TheFrugalNavyWife.com) and i know the deal walmart and other big stores put out

next i have noticed small towns have been getting less coupons like my newspaper in frederick, md but i also get the washing ton post and they have a TON of coupons, so i would look at other NPs in your area
    MarksMommy09

Answer by MarksMommy09 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i notice that too but just thought it was my local paper.huh
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2010