Not orgasming often adult content

I only orgasm maybe 1 out of 50 times having sex. Ive tried all the positions, toys, and different ways. I was just wondering if I am alone in this. Does anybody orgasm this infreqently?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Health

• I've never had a orgasm without using a toy during sex, just a bullet for the outside, and I always feel like im broken, i've had to fake so many its unreal... but ive never said anything to my doctor about it either.. im probably just to embarrassed.
    shannonrenee09

Answer by shannonrenee09 at 5:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I have only once in the 5 years Ive been with my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• It's different for different people. Some people can have an orgasm almost every time they have sex and for some people it's a lot more effort than that. You just have to find what's good for you and keep trying. Don't put too much pressure on it though - it'll never happen if you're not relaxed!
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 10:33 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I have to have clitoral stimulation to orgasm. I don't get off with intercourse alone. If he goes down on me before intercourse, i am more likely to have a g-spot orgasm though but they are rare.
    Very few women get off without clitoral stimulation.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I'm like you 1 in a million it seems like. But I think that it takes some women longer to get to point where you can have an orgasm or even just to aroused.
    my4loves3

Answer by my4loves3 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• no, but I can't orgasm during sex without "external" stimulation. so as long as I've got that, I'm good to go. usually. I think sometimes I have too much on my mind or something lol. I wish I was one of those lucky women would can orgasm just off penetration, but oh well. have you tried some books or something? maybe a sex class? don't give up!!
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 10:39 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• You should talk to your GYN. low hormones, birth control, stress, there are hundreds of reasons that women can't finish the big O. Most of which the gyn can talk you through.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:40 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Not at all...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 28, 2010