He said he wants to talk..in person

My SO and i have been having some issues. He doesn't like where i live and he felt like he needed to take a step back from the relationship...just to work out his feelings. I don't like it. and i am only going along with this so he can have some space. I love him and he said he loves me and wants to be together. so anyway yesterday he says he has something to tell me, but he won't tell me over the phone. HE BROKE UP WITH ME OVER THE PHONE!!! so why now why won't he just say what he needs to? It's really starting to piss me off!!! I asked if he cheated, he said n0. I asked him if i'm going to upset he said no. I don't know what to expect. I wasn't expecting for him to say he wanted to take a "break" and now i have to brace for this as well....Any clue what he might say?

EttaMay

Asked by EttaMay at 10:32 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• He may want to discuss a issue he has and if it's understood by you, he may want to work on the relationship.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:40 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• maybe he is going to ask you to marry him...that was my first thought. i would be curios to find out what he did say.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• He wants to get back together.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:34 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I don't know though. I would try not to panic yourself too much though (even though I know that's pretty impossible!). Besides, if he even broke up with you over the phone then perhaps he doesn't like having awkward/upsetting conversations in person? Which would mean you didn't have all that much to worry about... Good luck!
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 10:36 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• If you're not going to be upset, then maybe he's going to ask to get back together.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:17 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I'm thinking what melody77 is thinking.Please keep us posted on what is going on!!!
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Well he didn't purpose. He said that he was gonna tell me that he didn't want to have a break. But he thought about it. and feels like there are somethings he wants me to work on for myself without him being a distraction. Which i guess he has a point. I love this man so much, and i am willing to work on the things i need to for the relationship to get back on track. He also said that there is no reason the relationship wont be back like before. He said that he loves me and that our bond is strong and we will have a furture. we are just at a stand still rught now. I was really upset,but i feel like there is hope now. He said we will still be apart of eachothers lives and that we will get back together. I am going to chose to believe him.
    EttaMay

Comment by EttaMay (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2010