How many people did you have in your wedding?

Im gettin marry in 2012 and I just want to know how many people you had in your wedding?

sguy1983

Asked by sguy1983 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We just had a matron of honor and a best man.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• We had Maid of Honor, Best Man, three bridesmaids, three groomsmen, and one flower girl.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• We had 1 matron of honor & best man, then 5 bridesmaid & groomsmen each. Then 2 junior bridesmaids and groomsmen, and a flower girl, lol. It was a pretty big bridal party.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Just me and my husband. And the priest.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 10:37 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• maid of honor and best man, 2 bridesmaids and 2 groomsmen
    snivic

Answer by snivic at 10:37 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I got married May 8th this year in the Valley of Fire, 50 miles outside of Las Vegas. It was us, my parent's, my oldest daughter, my dh and his gf, and my bff and her bf. That's it. 

AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• It was just us, and his grandmother married us while his cousins (our best friends) and his grandmother's husband were our witnesses. His family actually threw a huge fuss because I didn't want anyone else there (we were planning to do a bigger ceremony down the road, after our son was born - never happened, lol). His mom called me trying to guilt me the morning of, when we had already told them I didn't want everyone there (he has a HUGE family and I'm socially anxious to begin with). I told her she could come if she wanted, because she made it out like it mattered so much to her, but because I wouldn't let her bring EVERYONE (my side of the family wasn't coming either, and they didn't cause trouble...) she decided not to. And she still holds it against me, like its my fault, when she made the choice. And, honestly, given our relationship, I'm glad she wasn't there, so I don't regret it - I just wish we had taken pictures...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• That picture is gorgeous, btw!!!
    bandgeek521

• It was me, my dh, and my son in our wedding. Our immediate family was there for the ceremony, but just the three of us stood up there with the preacher.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:41 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Thank you!!
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:41 AM on Aug. 28, 2010