Why is restoring honor and talking about God so wrong?

Watching CNN and the reporters are so funny trying to make Glen Beck's rally sound like he is up to something, little paranoid I think.
CNN had two black men ( Both black men are Con.Rep. ) talk about the rally one is for it and said it has not a thing to do with race and politics. The other man did not believe that G.B he did not remember this was the date when Martin Luther King said his famous speech. ( I have a dream)
My question is how many of you remember this date is when M.L king said his speech?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 11:01 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Frankly.. I think most people in America are against, honor, integrity, loyalty and general self respecting behavior. I mean in america today... there is an all time high in teen age pregnancy, there is an all time high of american's voting in politicians who we know  do nothing but LIE to us.. and most are to apathetic to care.. OH YA.. AND THEN THERE ARE DEMOCRATIC LIBERALS WHO ARE ONLY LIBERAL WITH SPENDING THE NATIONS'S MONEY.. If they really want to be liberal... WHY THE HECK DON'T THEY SPEND THEIR MONEY LIBERALLY IN GIVING TO ALL THE NEEDY THEY KEEP TELLING OUR NATION TO BAIL OUT??  COME ON YOU LIBERALS.. BEGIN SPENDING YOUR OWN MONEY ON THE PROBLEMS OF THE WORLD... THEN WELL SEE  HOW MUCH YOU LIKE IT..Oh ya.. you just like making laws for all the rest of americans to pay for.... RIGHT!!

MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• His family is there...that says it all..I remember one of his family members talking about him and even they verified that he would not support some of the mess some of these libs think he would...;p
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:27 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• and yet his family was there not just the neice..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• to answer your last question, no. i did not realize it was the same date, until i read about the GB rally and the opposition because of 'the date''. in fact, i didn't know about the rally itself, as i do not rally around GB's entertaining showmanship.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:08 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• LOL @@

I didn't know about this rally until a couple of days ago..I don't see the issue with Beck holding it though..other then oh he has more con tendencies.His show does use alot of facts but along with entertainment and opinion..some people just do not get it..

As for something being wrong with restoring honor or talking about God..I don't see a problem there either..not from me..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:14 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Amen gammie thats right

As far as GB restoring honor nobody says he can lol its a rally for the people whoever wants to join WE can restore it
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:37 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• You know what ladies. This all makes me sad. He is doing his best to unite people. He isn't getting paid for this. (according to his website) Believe me if that turns out to be untrue it will be reported. He's so hated but the left they'll let everyone know how much he made and what a liar he is. I have never seen him endorse any candidate. He's not a Republican he's liberatarian. What have the naysayers done? Chris Matthews or any of his NBC and MSNBC cohorts? Anyone at CNN do anything similiar? What he's doing is hurting no one.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 2:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• gertie.... Add yourself to that list. I assume the same about you and I know nothing about you but I think it's true so it must be.
    Really, just because some don't act like you want them to doesn't make them wrong, bad or even less normal than you. I'd watch what kind of slandering you do. It makes you look so petty.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I'll put down the first bet in ref. to the lefty media..AT LEAST one of them will attempt to do a bit of editing (or making obscure) in order to make it appear that it was only whities at the rally LOL..(MSNBC and the man holding the rifle at a tea party) as they have before..

I can't wait to see what the lefty media has in store..maybe they won't even show any of the speakers considering one was MLKs neice..oh and alot of black folks spoke..lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• So its not ok for people to change , NP
    So it is ok to hold them to the past? Thats the problem we are still blaming the past and not doing anything to change the future.
    At least Glenn Beck had the guts to step into a place where he very well may be torn to pieces by people who hate truth, honor, respect and God. Its bound to happen but he chose to do what he is called to do, take a stand. He IS a Daniel of this age! I honor him for that.
    Daniel chose not to bow to the king.. he was thrown into the lions pit and survived and the King realised then the God he served was the real thing and changed his heart.
    The haters of this rally do not want change or truth, the bottom line is hatred against a God that wants people to be honored and wants America to be restored!
    I think you can use an encounter like that NP... a radical encounter of the living God to change your heart!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2010