what is the worst thing u have ever done when u were mad at ur DH or SO?

He was being a HUGE jerk this morning.. so when i was taking a shower I use his face razor on my pits and other places... I know its kind mean and Im not really proud of itbut he deserved it. Whats the worst thing u have done to your SO or DH when u were mad at them?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:02 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Not really when I was mad at him. But when he used to play video games with his friend who was living with us, they would leave everything out on the floor and I would trip over it every morning going to the light switch. I told them I would put the game stuff away if I tripped over it again. I tripped. The game stuff was hid. :-) I didn't tell them where it was for two or three days, and it was never left out again.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• When my husbands being an ass I just ignore him. I don't do things to irritate him even more. Why would I add fuel to the fire?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• LOL. Well the worst thing I have done is call him names lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:34 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• When really mad at him I make him make his own dinner and give him the silent treatment...he HATES it! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I left. It took him 2 days to find me and he came over to my sisters and got me.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• kick him out the house
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2010