Does anyone not enjoy sex?

So i have never really loved sex but that could be because ive never had an orgasm. is anyone else like this or has been like this. i just have sex to have sex most of the time. what have u done to change this or is it the way things are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• You are not alone! I enjoy it but also have never had an orgasm. My bf is also a 1-min man so it doesnt help! LOL The only way to get it right is to try to do it yourself and maybe when you know your spot it will be easier to locate during sex. You have to be on top or do it doggy-style
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I've had that same issues! Besides not getting orgasms from sex, I get bored after a while, plus it hurts in many positions. My fiance and I finally introduced a vibrator into the works. I use it during intercourse and am usually able to get off that way. It depends on how open to new ideas your SO is. My fiance felt bad that I didn't get off during sex, and has been alot happier now that I have been able to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• if you find out let me know cause i'm in the same boat as you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I kinda feel like that too sometimes....I cant get off with just sex....so my dh either gives me oral or he uses a viberator and that ALWAYS gets me off.......WELL worth it......If you are open to new ideas, you will be happier and him too!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Well I'm not sure if I am in the same boat as you but I can say I'm not in to sex any more because of the pain..  I went through Chemo, radiation and internal radiation last year so sex isn't fun any more for me.  The internal radiation made me like a virgin so the pain is AWFUL and not enjoyable at all.  And on top of going through menopause at 34 with hot flashes and no sex drive even the meds I take don't help I'm SO not into it lol!!  I will deal with it because I love my husband and want him to be happy and don't want it too be a  punishment for him but cancer changes your life. 

1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 11:38 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• me too but I have had orgasms...mostly by my own hand or a toy! I have sex bc it's the price I pay to have that closeness with my partner. It's the only way he'll allow me close to him. Some guys just dont' like intimacy.
    Anonymous

• This may sound odd, but my advice is to "fake it til you make it".....
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I've never had an orgasm either
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on May. 12, 2009