what new stuff did you find/ buy for your kids' for school this year?

Walmart has slacks for $12 bucks. Dickies brand and another kind, that has a button closure, the Dickies has the hook closure which is not so cumbersome for smaller kids and for speed dressing in those wee morning minutes. I like the materials. I see the colors again for the pencil sharpeners, BRIGHT!! neon !
We should have 10 though they get dull quick.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 11:04 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in

• I'm just having pre-school at home for my son still... so the best thing I got was some rocking arts supplies! I can't wait to do the before school shopping once he's older. I remember it being so fun when I was a kid. Hope your little one enjoys their school year!
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 11:07 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• jeans and t-shirts, and new shoes..my son is easy to shop for...oh yeah...and a new hoodie
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:28 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• my oldest got some new shoes, sweatshirts, and 3 pairs of pants... hope it lasts her through winter!
    asil

Answer by asil at 4:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Khols had some good deals on clothing and Staples had an offer for 20 extra Box Tops when you spent $20.00 on Avery products. Meijers has also had deals where you spend so much on certain grocery brand products and you get $10.00 towards a brand of under garments and socks or off of shoes. I think this week it was shoes.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• We got shoes for the kids (1 pair at Target, 1 pair at Wal-mart and 2 pair at Payless). Other than that we got SOME of the kids' school supplies. We couldn't afford all of them. School starts Tuesday. It won't be until after school starts before we can get the rest.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:38 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• yeah Target had a great deal on shoes, we got a few pair!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• All 3 boys got a new fall wardrobe. The 2 little ones got new back packs. Oldest got new shoes. We did limited school supplies since we had a lot at home and did not yet receive a list from teachers. Wal-mart also had bedding on sale so we redid the bedrooms in honor of the new school year. Hopefully it'll make waking up for school fun. =D
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Shoes, socks, clothes, back packs and supplies that we did not already have.
    kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 9:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2010