do you consider yourself an expert on something?

If yes, what is it? and please, be honest and proud!
we all deserve to feel that! even if its "I am an expert on eating hotdogs" lol
have a good day mamas!

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 11:10 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Don't know if I'd call myself an expert, lol, but I'm pretty darn knowledgeable when it comes to horses.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:13 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Yes and No... I'm not an expert in the way that I know more than everyone else, but I'm an expert in the way that I have more knowledge than MOST on Paganism and Vaccines... So, lets say I'm a minor expert, cause in no way to I claim to know more than everyone...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:12 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Yep. I'm an expert on my husband and son, for starters. I know everything there is to know about them. :)

I also consider myself an expert on the Amish, as I've studied about them on my own for so long. I've always been fascinated by their culture and can answer just about any question someone could have about them. I used to be a bit of an expert on fashion, but I haven't followed it nearly as much for the last few years, so I'd be rusty now. There are other things that I know a lot about, but nothing that comes to mind that I'm actually an expert on.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:14 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Jack of all trades master of none.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:18 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I'm an expert when it comes to my own kids
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I would call myself a psuedo-expert at changing locks and anything that has to do with locksets.
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I'm an expert on checking a kids heart rate while they are wiggling :-) Nothing like trying to hold a stethascope to a baby's chest while she's crying and trying to roll out from under you.
    I consider myself a minor expert (to take the term from Sabrina, thanks!) on giving kids meds. I tried a lot of different ways and in the last couple of years haven't come across a kid who I can't get to take something. :-)

Like Loving said, I'm also an expert on my husband and daughter. Especially their many quirks. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I am an expert at spending money....at least my husband says I am
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:35 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Breastfeeding. :)
    cricketdawn81

Answer by cricketdawn81 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I don't believe in "experts" and actually distrust many people who claim to be one. I know a little bit about a lot of things, and a lot about a few things, but there's always more to learn!
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:51 PM on Aug. 28, 2010