Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

Divorce question

So I'm filing for divorce myself since I don't have the money for a lawyer. So does anyone know when your filling out the section for debts and property. what kind of property would you list? I've got vehicles and major electronics. But would I have to also list like books, cd's & things like that????

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • anything you want

    Answer by queen.bee at 11:21 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

  • If you go to an office supply store they have the divorce kits and all the papers you need to add what you want in the divorce. Good luck


    Answer by zbee at 11:22 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

  • I would list everything of any value! But, remember when you do the custody section (if you all have children together) spell everything out including future taxes, daycare cost, school costs & fees, any extracurricular activities, everything!

    Answer by mommy11260 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

  • My advice to you is that you go to a Para-Legal. I did. They will work with you financially and do all the work for you after you make an appointment and discuss everything with them. It's well worth it. God bless you in your endeavors.

    Answer by Smiles4U430 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

  • No.You just have to list Your valuables.& it's up to you what you want to list.

    Answer by bvannkissy at 2:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships