New Mommy Advice Please

Today I was out shopping when I young lady who was pregnant randomly came up to me and asked, "If you could give one tip for motherhood what would it be"?The person cought me off guard completely, but made me think.

So my question is what would be the ONE thing you would want to tell an expecting mother ??Looking foward to the answers :)

Asked by maddysmommy907 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Patience, patience, and more patience! Patience for the baby and the S/O because they're both bound to drive you nuts!

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Oh, and do all the research you can on everything you can think of reguarding your child.

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Honestly, don't keep the house completely quiet while the baby is sleeping. When they wake up at the drop of a pin, you can get nothing done. Your house, your other children, your marriage, and your sanity could all be at risk. My daughter could sleep through a mack truck driving into the house at this point!

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Breastfeed equally on each boob or you'll end up lopsided! LOL

Answer by Jessica_1717 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• We know we are all tired after having a baby, but soak it all in because they truly grow up fast!! Enjoy the quiet moments starring at your baby sleeping! It' the BEST!!

Answer by makaylasmom06 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• NEVER YELL, speak in a calm manner but firm, and use lots of baby lotion after a tubby w/ a nice massage

Answer by smp1124 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• To remind yourself that they will only be little once when you feel yourself getting irritated . All diapers work the same, teething tablets work wonders, babyoil will cure that cradle cap.

Answer by mybabygirlz at 4:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i would say... ake this time b4 she comes toresearch every thing u can thing of related 2 pregnancy and babies....

Answer by hendrickson at 4:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Once she gives birth, her maternal instincts kick in.She will have more answers than she ever would expect for herself.And, sometimes she won't want advice

Maternal instincts kick in at birth

Answer by nineteen at 4:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• enjoy every moment even the bad with your child because you will learn just as much as they do

Answer by Jocys_mommy at 4:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2008