Nausea??

Is it normal to feel like u need to vomit all day long? i know that in the beginning many people experience this but i never had any problems with any of my other babies and im 33 weeks and just now having this problem. Is there anything that may cause or help this that u know of. Also having cramping 3 to 4 different times a day and no energy at all.

tiffany0317

Asked by tiffany0317 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Vomiting at 33 is not normal, especially if you're having cramping. Contact your MD or go to the labor room because you could possibly be in early labor that needs to be stopped. Or, you could possibly have gallbladder problems. Please do this as soon as possible. Hope this helps.
    Dr.Galloway

Answer by Dr.Galloway at 3:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Sounds normal to me. The cramping is probably Braxton Hicks. You can get morning sickness any time during your pregnancy. Most women get it during the first 11 weeks, but some unlucky women get it in the 3rd trimester (I did) when the baby is growing and limiting the space your stomach and digestive system have. The best thing to do is remember your stomach is very cramped for space now so keep meals small. Eat 6 to 7 small meals a day instead of 3 normal sized ones.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:37 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Yep,
    Sure is right to me
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• It's not normal for everyone, but some women do get more sickness again in their third trimester.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I know how you fell I'm 30 weeks and one day today. And been haveing morning sickness on and of for the past couple of days. Good like with it.
    cat708

Answer by cat708 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I do have gallbladder problems. From what the ultrasound tech said she couldnt even see my gallbladder because it was so full of stones. I went to the doc and told him i was sick feeling all the time and having pains 2-3 times an hour about 3 times a day and they didnt check me or anything. All he said was go to labor and delivery if it gets worse. dont come here because we wont be open on the weekend anyway. Not sure if he ment he thought i would be going this weekend or if he was just stating that they were not open for a few days. Thank u all for ur comments
    tiffany0317

Comment by tiffany0317 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Aug. 29, 2010