Why do Women not Trust other Women?

I had ask the question why is it hard to make women friend, Most responed by saying they don't trust Women, Iam a little confused.

1Lee

Asked by 1Lee at 11:43 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't have a problem trusting women unless she has proven to be untrustworthy. A lot of women seem to not trust me because and worry I'll try to sleep with their SO just because I'm pretty (a friend of mine told me this is how she felt about me until she got to know me). It's hard for me to make friends with girls because they tend to be jealous of me or judge me on how I look.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Because unfortunately, most women learned along time ago (childhood) that backstabbing is the only way to survive around other women. I think that changes with most women the older they get, but the Junior High/High School drama is something that is hard to shake. I know the older I get, the more I stay away from that bullsh*t, but do admit that I partook in that behavior when I was younger.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:48 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I don't have a problem either. It just depends on how they present themselves and how they act. For example if a one of my husbands old females friends came up to him and started to touch him like rub his arms, touch his face or flirt and give him puppy dog eyes I wouldn't trust her.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Perhaps it is because most women I know are sneaky, coniving, fake, and want to try to steal your man. I don't waste my time with them. I do have a few good female friends, but they are like me...Alphafemales. We have integrity, honesty, respect and realism.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 11:49 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I generally tend to get along better with guys(because I was raised around my uncle&his friends when they were teenagers,lol) but I trust women unless they've shown not to be trusted.
    Cloud_Dancer09

Answer by Cloud_Dancer09 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I don't trust other people - male or female. Most people will lie, back-stab, and are basically self-serving. Not to say I haven't come to trust some people through time and acquaintance. But when I first meet someone, I assume I need to keep things close to the chest.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:50 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• What is a Alphafelmale?
    1Lee

Comment by 1Lee (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Worriedmommy ~ I'm beginning to see a trend with you and your answers, apparently you think a lot of yourself. Fishing for compliments is not a very attractive trait... just sayin'. As for the question, I have no problem trusting women if they are worthy of my trust and respect.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I tell women or men what it is I want to tell them, usually it's nothing to do with them, or people, but something practical. It isn't about trusting a person, because we need to trust ourselves. Life doesn't spin around what people do that gets me to trust anyone, anywhere, anytime. I just do what is important, and in that try to cope with my own problems. Trust, backstabbing, and games people play will be around a long time and it isn't something that can be controlled. It's about us . Trust yourself.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 11:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• An Alphafemale is...well let me give you an example...I am the head female of my home and life. No other female will "rule" me.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 11:58 AM on Aug. 28, 2010