Giving up.

I know I haven't always been an easy girlfriend for my boyfriend.I asked him today if he planned on giving up on me ever. I meant in a relationship, but didn't say that directly. He said he wasn't planning on it. Do you think he took it the same way I meant it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe you should ask. I'm not in your boyfriends head so i can tell you how he took it or what he meant.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Maybe you should have said it the way you meant it. Some people do not read between the line very well. Like I always say. "Say what you mean, I am not a mind reader".

Answer by louise2 at 11:55 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• It doesn't sound like he was even thinking along those lines....you can ask him if he wants to take the relationship to the next level and work on a deep bonding connection...is he willing to commit to that?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:57 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Sit down with him and talk to him.Talk from your heart.And always remember...it takes two. Good luck!
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• idk
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2010