Tired out it!!!!

OK so my D/H and I have been dating since we were like 13 years old.
I was OK with him drinking and all was good. But then I got pregnant we have a baby and I guess I just started to mature. His been telling me he is going to stop drinking but guess what it still hasn't happened he drink at least a beer a day wow. I don't know what to do to make him change. I thought of leaving just because i don't want my son growing up and been like daddy.
Please ladies give me some advice what would you do in my situation?
He is a great dad and he tell me I don't have to work because he want me staying home with are son.
But I can't stand him drinking anymore a lot waste a lot of money on beer.

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 12:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• If he is only drinking a beer a day,feel lucky.You say he is a good dad yet you don't want your son to grow up like him?Sounds like a hard working man to me that takes good care of his family.Now,if his drinking starts to get out of hand,as in him drinking a six pack to a short case of beer every day,than you have something to worry about.But the way I see it now....No worries mama! : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My husband drinks a beer a day I see nothing wrong with it. So long as he is not getting belligerently drunk I am fine with one beer a day.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Im kind of in the same boat.. (Been together since 16 though) ..GL momma.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• They have to admit the problem before you can remain in a relationship with alcohol!!!
    kkleywegt41

Answer by kkleywegt41 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• tell him this, with a list of pros and cons
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• But he drink a lot on the weekend and when he drink he starts getting controlling.
    I tell him the next morning and he just says he doesn't remember. He really hurts my feeling sometime.
    elisabellaguna

Comment by elisabellaguna (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010