Tell me about your first kiss

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My first kiss ever was with a boy named Adam. We were in 1st grade, and he was holding the door open for the class so we could go back to our classroom and he stopped me and kissed me. Aww!

My first REAL kiss.......sadly enough, I can't even remember. :(
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 1:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• It was by the pool from my best friend. :)
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 12:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I was about 6 with my best friend Joey. We were hiding inside a tent and we got caught by my mom. lol
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• lol- if I had judged all the kisses in the world by that kiss, I never would've kissed another person. He opened his mouth and crammed his tongue down my throat. It was awful and it hurt.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I was 5 and we lived in this U shaped trailer park. I was in this little shed behind one of the trailers and all the young boys in the neighborhood lined up outside and I kissed all of them to pick who my boyfriend would be (at the behest of my brother who enjoyed making me do stuff, lol). I ended up picking a 9-year old named Nathan :)
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I was in 2nd grade at the school my mom taught at (before I started going there), a boy in 3rd grade named Cody kissed me in the teacher's lounge. He was an awesome friend that died several years ago of Muscular Dystrophy, I will never forget this boy.
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 12:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Umm I was 8 n It was with this kid adam I dated for a long time lol,dated @ 8 right! anywayz it was after our after school program behind the dumpsters while my best friend of 6 yrs now watched out for my mom haha
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 12:37 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My very first kiss was with a male cousin when we were kids. Fun, but very innocent and harmless. My first REAL kiss though...I had had a crush on the guy for a year or more. When he finally kissed me all I could think about was how nervous I was. I didn't enjoy it at all! I was expecting fireworks, tingles...something, but I didn't feel a thing. What a let down. LOL
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2010