Who/what is God to you?

To me God is an idea, a thought, a title that is given to an unknown source of higher power. I dont believe in God or the Devil. I believe in lowwer and higher nature of all beings, but not in a particular title. Why? Well b/c no two images or expectations of "God" or the "Devil" are exactly the same. I feel that we are all Gods and Goddesses. I believe that all the dieties are real b/c our conscious minds form their reality by thought and emotion. In fact I feel that we are creators of the universe by our thoughts. After all it is the most unpredictible, fastest, and creative thing that exist. Its the begining and the end, it's God...Who/what is God to you?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 1:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• God is everything to me. I do believe in him and know he's there. I would have never got through the things I have with out my faith in Jesus and God. I wouldn't know how to live if he wasn't there with subtle guidance and strength.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• manmade
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• God is my creator and the sender of my salvation. He is the only one who loves me unconditionally and challenges me to be the best I can with no outside motives.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 1:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• He is my rock and my everything the reason that I am alive:

"PRAISE GOD FOR ALLOWING ME TO WAKE UP EACH DAY AND BE ALIVE!!"

HE IS THE REASON THAT MY LIFE HAS CHANGED AND I AM NOT THE PERSON THAT I USED TO BE. I mean we all want to be good right?
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• God is the reason I am here, he has provided me with life, my children, my world, morality, a sense of comfort. I teach my kids about the goodness in the world and how God wants us to help everyone we can. I do not teach my kids about the devil, in my church there is no point. If we focus on the good than we do not need to worry about the devil.
    bahomes

Answer by bahomes at 1:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• A fictitious character that creates mass hysteria.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Christian God (to me) is just today's Zeus, Odin or Ra.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I feel you Zoeyis
    sugahmamma

Comment by sugahmamma (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Non-Existent.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• simply put, God is God. over and out. 10-4, good buddy.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2010