Sex adult content

How do i spice it up in the bedroom? It more seems like ok lets do it we got it done good night? I want it to last longer and be like a WOW night? Any ideas?

Momie09

Asked by Momie09 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't let it be over quickly, take control and don't even let him start before you've mercilessly wound him up. Oh and try something you or your DH have been fantasising about... Surprise him, maybe even shock him a little.
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 1:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• sorry I don't have any info for you, but I am intrested in seeing what others say
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Join the club.. LOL. On a serious note, I've noticed that sex is always better when I get like super into it. Most of the time, I'm so tired, I just want it over with and that becomes habit for me. When I put that aside and show some excitement, it actually turns me on more and he likes it more and the sex is SO much better.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 1:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• BUMP
    bahomes

Answer by bahomes at 1:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Whips chains and hand cuffs

lol no I am only joking.... IDK cause I am not currently in a position where I want to have sex lol (have a one month old). I don't get adventurous call me crazy maybe old fashioned lol I like good old fashioned sex lol Sorry I cant help you
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Thanks sarahbel &carlyco ima take yalls advice and see how it goes! :)
    Momie09

Comment by Momie09 (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Try just taking it slow...do some kissing first, then some touching, then back to kissing, some more fondling...there's no order things have to be done! I like to stop in the middle of sex with my SO to just kiss or touch some more. Then the next time, be aggressive! Have sex on the kitchen counter or on the bathroom floor! Some where unexpected. Good luck!! And have FUN!!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Toys and communication
    kkleywegt41

Answer by kkleywegt41 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 28, 2010