does your husband spoil you?

I feel guilty when my husband like goes out and just buys me a whole bunch of stuff... We of course by everything we need and for the kid-o but he likes to buy me stuff but i feel really guilty expecially when his mom and his side of the family looks at me like there mad! :(

Momie09

Asked by Momie09 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't feel guilty just chalk it up to a good husband ;)
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 1:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• What you and hubby do is not their business. Don't feel guilty!! I hate when people assume things by looking at the surface...this is our marriage not theirs!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Why feel guilty? If it's in the budget and he can do it, let him. I used to be happy when DH picked me flowers, but he doesn't do anything romantic anymore. You are lucky! :)
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 1:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Nope....but don't feel guilty. If your kiddo is taken care of, who cares what his family thinks! They should be proud of him actually.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Mine dose but not with material things. He dose it in support and love. I told him since the beginning that I don't want anything fancy cause there are so many things worth spending money on so why waste it on junk at least that is what I see it as.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Don't feel gulity! He is suppose to spoil you.

Yes, mine spoils me too!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Ummm...ladies the word is spelled "DOES", not "DOSE". That's in the Dictionary but..... I learned it in school.....what is the deal with the bad spellers at CM????
    DOSE is a word that describes a Dose of Medicine, for example. WOw....just wow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Yes.. but my husband does not call it "spoiled".. He calls it "Well Loved".. LOL... But I call it "spoiled", I don't mince words.. I am spoiled and I know it. But I also appreciate it and return the actions in kind.. He does not just spoile me in material ways, his overall actions and behaviours towards me are of that nature. I am his "Rani" his queen and he treats me as such. He's firm believer that every success he has in his life, I'm behind it. That I am the drive, the influence, etc. Behind the man. And he shows me that adoration and that appreication every day of my life...

** He is "mera Raja... Mera Baadsha".. My "King" .. and I treat him as such"
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Oh yeah.... I don't feel quilty.. Not in the slightest.. I am his wife.. Who else in this world should he be spoiling and treating like his Rani....
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Heh yes well I agree he does not only spoil me with material things but boy does he show me he loves and appreciate's me its just hard when his family and everyone around us just hates it but i guess I should be thankful of having such a wonderful husband(my bestfriend) hehe
    Momie09

Comment by Momie09 (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Aug. 28, 2010