I am 28 yrs old, I have a baby boy of 6 months, I am not interested in doing sex with my husband though I love him alot? Is this a general feeling or some thing serious. I want to do something for my husband

I am a working women, jucling between personal and professional responsibilities

Afshan

Asked by Afshan at 12:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• its very natural for a woman to not be interested for a least 6 months after having a baby. if this is really bothering you, talk to your dr. she might be able to suggest something. also, if you really want to do something special for you hubby, do a date night. go out just you two to a movie and dinner. come home light some candles and see where the night takes you;.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• yep, it's natural for a woman not to want sex up to six months after having a baby, but if it's longer than than you should talk to your doctor. what you need to do is figure out a way to get yourself out of "mommy mode", or "working mode", and get into "lover mode". even if it's getting a babysitter and going on a date for a night. i recommend it to everyone, having a date night at least once a month helps not only your relationship, but also you.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2008