I've been staying at my SO's house a few times a month. The problem is he has the worst towels i've ever seen.

Ok, now that you have quit laughing, how do I address this? I hate taking a shower there because his towels are so thread bare. I'm thinking of just buying him new towels, but I don't want to panic him, you all know how skittish guys can be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Bring your own towel. You can leave it there. I'm sure he won't mind or take it personally.

fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 12:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• When my daughter used to spend the night at her fiances parents house she used to take her own toilet paper cause she hated theirs so much.... LOL...

Be honest.... say "you need some new towels" and go get some!
    Pat-S

Answer by Pat-S at 12:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I think he probably wont care if you tell him you hate his towels LOL =)
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 12:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• LOL. You are right. This is such a dilema! LOL. Just buy him some new towels and tell him "honey, it was time". Don't make a big deal about it, just be matter of fact with him. I think he'd appreciate the gift.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Yup he may freak...I would look at it like a trip to the beach or pool and have a bag with my own yummy fluffy towel...for now.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• yes i really think that is not a big deal buy him some towels, just tell him his r beat.. nothing wrong with being truthful, tell him u stay there at times and u need a good towel.. pretty normal right..
    heavensent1174

Answer by heavensent1174 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• MEN ARE JUST NASTY LIKE THAT. He may think that you don't see anything wrong with them. Just go shopping and happen to end up in the linen section. If he get crazy tell him the truth.
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2008