How do I tell if this guy likes me? I'm getting mixed signals.

We have been talking for a month.he texts me all the time to tell me small things about his day.He calls everyday to say hello. we chat online a lot,says likes chating w/me. We met up once to walk our dogs. Second time went to the mall and then took a walk at a park. Next time he asked if i wanted to go to luch. I said yes and then relized my card declines on my way to meet him there.I told him and he says thats ok.Im not sure if it was a date or not.After he wanted to go take a walk again but seemed like he wanted to at a smaller park with less people.We ended up going to a more a public place and walked and talked.He was figety, playing with his chain and talked a lot but didn't look at me a lot when we sat down.He was suposed to pick someone up at 2:30 but stayed with me till it was already 2:30. The he said maybe i can go with him to a festival and TAG along with him and his friends.Help! I 'm not sure what is going on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• i dont understand what the problem is, seems like he is trying to get to know you.i think you need to chill
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I agree with jamie. You may be scaring him off. He's trying to get to know you and you're being all intense, analyzing his every move. You need to be yourself and just enjoy your time together. If you keep reading into everything, trying to pinpoint his feelings while you should still be in the get to know you phase, then you will push him away.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• It sounds like this may be a guy who knows how to do things right. What you should do, if you're interested in him, is just let him know that you are available and let him handle the rest. If he really likes you, you will know, and if it doesn't work out the way you hope, you will have met and enjoyed the company of a really nice guy. This is the way all courtships used to be before everything went on speed dial.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I Def think hes trying to be your friend if anything dont move too fast casue you dont want to scare him off..but he seems like a nice guy but maybe talking to a few other girls and is trying to feel you out..i think its a good sign that he wants to do things neutral cause it means he sees you as more then just a sex partner..Good luck if you really like him i hope it works out.
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 2:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• He likes you. Now take a chill and let him move things forward. Most men don't like to be chased, or feel pressure.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• When I read your post, my first thought was that he's nervous or maybe shy. Cut him some slack. He probably needs to take things at his own pace so he doesn't feel overwhelmed.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I think he's shy but he totally likes you. Relax and don't try to interpret his every move. Let him get to know you and good luck!
    song888

Answer by song888 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• just chill,maybe hes shy,he just wants to take it slow and be around people just give him a kiss on the cheeks.he will melt in your arms
    michelle34231

Answer by michelle34231 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2010