I'm TTC, my LMP was on 9/12/08 and I should have gotten my period yesterday or today took 2 test both neg. vERY sore nipples not breast like I normally do could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• The best way to see if you are is to go get a bllod test from the doctor. Over the counter test can be wrong I had one's that said I wasn't and I was. If you don't have money for the doctor the best over the counter test I found that was actually right was E.P.T.
    stephy85

Answer by stephy85 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• thank you soo much
    susie06

Answer by susie06 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Sometime our hormones do not automatically increase so we can get a negative on a home pregnancy test. I would wait a week or two and if you are still having symtoms or have not started a period then take another test. This has happened to me as well as other people I know. Sometimes our bodies need a little time to register that we are pregnant. I know it is hard to be patient when you really want to be pregnant. I am a mother of 5.
    Gracex7

Answer by Gracex7 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Your mind is the best manipulator...I have thought I was pregnant atleast 2 times already and wasnt. I think that if you want to feel pregnant ur mind will let u run away with it. GOOD LUCK!!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2008