What was the best experience you have had with religion?

Mine was a visit to a Baptist church with my friend from high school, she is Baptist and they sang joyfully and had baptisms right there in front of the church, full body emersion batism.
I was very happy there.
My second experience was with the Mormons, I had fun hanging around with the youth my own age and we palyed games and even played pranks on other youth and vice versa. It was really fun.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 2:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, being raised a strict Catholic (and by that I mean church every Sunday, Sunday school and the like) the whole idea of religion just kind of made me sick to my stomach. I had always heard people talking about what fun they had in church. I thought they were crazy! LOL. Anyway, I decided to check out one of those fun churches after my divorce. It was a contemporary Christian Church! It was the most fun I have ever had! The Youth Pastor was actually wearing flip flops! To this day, I love that church!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I began praying and reading the bible with the encouragement of a church I began going to with my sister. I asked my dad to forgive me and I forgave him which was a miracle if you knew what our family had been thru.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 2:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Mine is simply the times when my prayers have been answered. I'm so grateful. Even the times when they weren't answered, God has always taken care of me.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I have nothing bad things from baptist churches...to me there are too pushy...and i was told by several different ones if i wasn't saved in that particular church i would go to hell....not for me...but others enjoy it...i wish i could take some classes on religion..i find it interesting and i really don't much about different religions.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 2:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• there are many religions because there are many different people who believe many different things. different strokes for different folks.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 2:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2010