Is this a little weird to anyone else? (I think DH's coworker has a "man-crush" on him...)

So... there's this guy that DH works with. K. K is married to B, but they have an "open" relationship. There was some talk a while back about inviting me and DH into their bedroom (but DH and I decided it was a bad idea, so it never happened). Anyway, DH and K are not really great friends... they talk at work and that's it. Well, K offered to sell us his car for $300 (he could easily get 1500 for it), and has on several occasions tried to hand DH his bank card so DH could pay bills - but DH won't accept it (we're having $ issues). I know for a fact that K buys DH lunch several times a week.
Does it seem odd to anyone else, that K is acting like this towards my DH? I mean, K is a dude... and he's not gay... I just dont know what to think... its strange...

MunchiesMom324

Asked by MunchiesMom324 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• ...just seems like a generous guy to me. Except for the "here take my wife" move lol.
    song888

Answer by song888 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• ...uh yeah. really weird.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 2:51 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Maybe he's bi-sexual.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Maybe he wants you and is acting nice towards your hubby so he can have ya..lol idk..why does your hubby let him buy him lunch? If they arnt friends tell your hubby to leave him alone...its kind of creepy.
    reyreybella01

Answer by reyreybella01 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• IDK if the whole "open marriage" thing (swinging, three and foursomes...) includes guy-on-guy action... but it creeps me out that K is acting this way towards DH.
    MunchiesMom324

Comment by MunchiesMom324 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• They aren't friends, but K will go get lunch and just bring something for DH. K doesn't speak to me... not since I went off on him/his wife for some of the things that were said to DH about us joining in their bedroom activities.
    MunchiesMom324

Comment by MunchiesMom324 (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• K's a little bit gay for your husband all right.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I think its funny, really. Like HAHA funny... I mean, if K were to be just a little gay for my DH.. it wouldn't work! DH is a "good ol' boy" raised in Marietta (those familiar with SC should understand). We're talkin - his family is Nascar lovin, beer drinkin, homophobic, rednecks to the point that its actually funny. To get an idea of how "redneck" the fam is... read my journal post http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1604056/Sometimes_even_the_parents_shouldn_t_be_invited_to_the_bday_party

MunchiesMom324

Comment by MunchiesMom324 (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I don't think it sounds weird at all. My brother and his co-worker's help each other out all the time with lunch and anything else they would need. That doesn't mean he has a man-crush on each other. It just means that they like the people they are working with and don't want to lose good co-workers.
    If he tried to kiss DH ... I would feel a little weird about that. LOL
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 5:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Nola - but, do they say "Hey, here's my debit card, I have *** in the bank - go pay your bills with it. All of it. I dont care"

Really. I think K is trying to be DH's "sugar daddy" in a super-creepy sort of way.

I'm not paranoid about it, I actually think its funny...
    MunchiesMom324

Comment by MunchiesMom324 (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2010