Is it so bad?

Is it so bad that when i am at my mother in laws that i dont want to clean up everyone elses mess but my husbands sons & mine? They like expect me to wash their dishes by them stuff and do exactly what they say! Not only that but she also talks bad about my hubby which pisses me off and makes it hella lot worse!

Momie09

Asked by Momie09 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I am in the same boat i just take it one day at a time! I try not to stress about it i do clean up after everyone!
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Yeah trust me i try to keep my patiance! Its really hard because i mean i literally do it all! But thanks for the advice:)
    Momie09

Comment by Momie09 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I sure wouldn't clean up after everyone. You aren't their servant, if they want help then they should ask, not expect you to do it for them. Hell, if all they do is talk bad about hubby..I wouldn't even bother to show up.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 2:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I agree with offrdngal. She said what I was thinking :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Next time she starts badmouthing him say "Well you're the one who raised him." LOL No, don't do that, no need to start a war. I think I would limit my time over there.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• are you just visiting or are you living there? if youre just visiting i would make sure my family ate before we go there, so theres no need for you to go near the dishes. if you are living there you need to suck it up until you get on your own two feet again.

3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2010