Bump if you love your babies!

lol. Seriously how can you not bump that? How old are your 'babies' and what is your favorite thing that they do?
Mine is 2.5 and she is insanely hilarious! Even when she is being bad!
the other is 6 (in 3 days!) and he is the sweetest kid! He is my cuddler!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 2:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• My 7-year-old got the idea from his friends that it's girly to say "I love you." When I put the kids in bed & tell each one of them, "I love you!" he always replies, "YOU know, Mommy." (As long as I still know that he loves me, he doesn't want to have to say it!)

I've been teaching my 3-year-old the difference between right and left. During this time, I've tried to refrain from other uses of the word "right" and instead say "that is correct." He has now picked up this habit and whenever he agrees with me about something, he says in his adorable little-boy voice, "Yes, Mommy! It IS lunchtime, correct!"

My 18-month-old does this ornery, over-the-shoulder, oops-you-caught-me look when he's doing something he's not supposed to. If I call his name and tell him to stop, he turns his head so that his chin is sitting on his shoulder, and then just leaves it there while walking away from whatever he's doing. Too cute!
    SAHM_USAF

Answer by SAHM_USAF at 3:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My babies are 4, 4, 3 and not born yet :)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My baby's not born yet, but I love him to death already. <3
    StephenieBryant

Answer by StephenieBryant at 3:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• bump, don't all of us love our babies?
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My children are 16 months and 2 years old. I love it when they laugh and are having fun
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 3:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Mine's 2 1/2, and he loves to grab me around the neck and give me kisses, lol. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Bump ya when the credit reset. PROMISE
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Honey,I'd bumpi I could but I don't have any left.But...who doesn't love their babies?
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 3:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My babies are 13 (14th in Sept) 12, 10, 8, 4, 2, 1 and soon to be..
    MomtoMichael2

Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My boys are 2 1/2, 1 1/2, and almost 6 months, I LOVE watching the interact with one another!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2010